Well with 10 spectacular winning entries this is going to be a long one so we won’t keep you. Anyone who has a particular desire for a longer intro take the following steps: go back to an older competition results blog post (there are lots), copy paste the intro into Wordpad and do a find and replace of the previous competition’s name with “Country Story Theme Competition”. The result will be something along the lines of: “Yadda yadda yadda, big competition lots of prizes, yadda yadda yadda, so many cool amazing entries we were blown away, yadda yadda yadda, congratulations to all the winners!”
And you know what? It’d be true too. Because you did blow us away once again. And we’re willing to wager you’ll be blown away too if you just take a little scroll down this very blog post!
So the task was to create a Country Story farm with a set theme. The theme you used was your choice: as usual we let you guys figure out exactly what you’d like to do, we just deal with the giving out prizes bit!
1) Now this… this wasn’t just a great competition entry. This was one of the funniest, most perfectly awesome things we’ve ever seen. We could explain but Rachel, our competition winner, just sums it up so perfectly herself. Congratulations Rachel, you deserved your 2000 Playfish Cash and no shadow of a doubt! We just wish we’d come up with this idea 55 years ago. Enjoy.
2) 1000 Playfish Cash goes to Hiba Ibrahim Al Qawasmeh for this cute little diorama of a girl sitting in a tree. There’s even some perspective and 3D style goings on here. Try looking at one then the other quickly. Love it!
3) 500 Playfish Cash goes to Engy Elgamily, one of the best ‘portrait painters’ we’ve seen in Country Story. We can tell you now the Country Story mayor was thrilled!
4) Allora Jay McCullough – this one’s stunning. Look at the detail! We wouldn’t be surprised if Allora were a dab hand at all kind of other art forms!
6) Helena Campo: Well done Helena for using the competition as a platform to get an important message across. Beautifully made, too!
7) We love Christine Marie‘s Magical Birthday Party. That’s a pretty amazing magical forest cake & purple cabbage gift box!
8) Julia Solovjeva: This amazing freshly baked pizza looks good enough to be a dish in Restaurant City! We just hope you wouldn’t need all those vegetables to make it…
9) Here’s a toast to Zoe Miranda for her brilliant idea. We loved how it was so simple — minimal even — and yet so effective. Absolutely superb.
10) …and lastly congratulations to Karim Kadi for his penguin farmer. Karim’s entry made it into the top 10 by being the cutest thing in the competition, and after all, everyone loves penguins don’t they?
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who entered! Until next time!